Thursday 5 May 2011

Oh what can this burning in my head be...oh its the slim soda......oh no, its the tooth paste....oh no....and is slim the same as zam zam?

Is tooth paste the same as zam zam?


What then.......in conjunction with my symptoms', time related medical precipitations', whereby, I didn't request such and such, because of mild suffering and then, did request a medication, and then, in that, we will find what product was contaminated..... it was the beckintide.

And then, to state, the community is playing set mind games' to try to distort my perception of things', by inter tapping into my home....

And relaying information of my daily life to me....

And then to state.....trying to indite me into a form of self madness' and or certified as a complete schizophrenic, and that, even though I am excellent at writing and blogging and painting and many other excellent attributes', and tha I have built up an excellent defence in line against t he hospitals and the credit is not looking at all good for them, and that I admit, I have play worked some of the more fun aspects of my blogs', whereby, for historical terms and or teachings it has been appropriate.....and that, by no means condemns and or certifies me as a complete multi personality disorder case...

And that, all these religious communities that i am residing next too, have only one interest, and that is self preservation, by any means necessary, even if that means to ethnically cleanse other religious orders as already being witnessed globally....with no justifications except what? A complete fabricated story, that can not be certified as a true air strike by the Muslim community and then a mass rampage into the Muslim lands'...one after another...and then what...the culling and the killing and other disgusting UN-humane and in-humane sex acts and torture and more, before death association...but me, oh, I am mad..... or am I?!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment