Sunday 15 May 2011

I heard, also through the vines' of interconnected Mafia resource, that at lewisham
hospital they are enforcing policies whereby they are over riding the British law, and making people go for unnecessary tests', that ultimately result in poor and or death related conditions'.......that may and or may not be subjected to realities', and thus people are being made intentionally sick to keep them in corrupting jobs'.

I am one of their pickings', top of their priority list, for a diabetic testing., as I am in town, visiting relatives'.

However, they have appeared to have left it so late, via the hospital connective requests',....as when i was in my youth, ranging on the 20 stone scale, because of the hostel accommodations' and other unnecessary ill conditions' of arrangements', whereby, when I went into a hostel I was only 11 stone at 5 foot 5 inches',, is a reasonable weight, thereafter, I came out twenty stone because of the locational area that they allocated to me. Thereafter, not one of the staff members', offered additional help and or support, nor did they continue to offer me a diabetic test....with two babies one after another, and weighing in at twenty stone, moving me and all sorts of other ill health impending conditions', they left me to it.

Now....that I am established, well and at a good weight of 13 stone in pregnancy of what is about right for my height, oh now, they wish to send me in, on a forcement of a diabetic test....I keep explaining to them, that if they was that concerned,
why didn't they offer it to my when my weight was up, their reply was, that things have changed and advances' have been made, .....but excuse me, I cant see where things have changed and advanced, I remember when I was small, a friend of the family used to weigh in at 21 stone, and from there, and we are talking about a good 14 years ago now, she was directed for a diabetic test because of her underlining weight issues', and that was in a suburb on the outskirts of London, therefore, things haven't advanced like they claim, and they are just trying to enforce me into a position whereby they are kept in impending employments'....and even go as far as, rumour has It, manipulating the diabetic tests to keep them in even furthering employments'....They are pushing for me to attend...while I am in town........at lewisham hospital,,,,please call them for furthering complaints on my behalf...I feel vindicated of my personal rights to refuse such tests if I wish to do so.

Thank you.

I'll be leaving town soon, you know I don't stay too long in one place......county Cleavland...I am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment