Saturday 7 May 2011

I haven't abandoned the translation of the Qu'ran that I am working on, and as long as i live, I will continue to work on it, however, there will be points where I will need to take rests for recuperation's and other.......and that.....remember...how long and how difficult the station of whey of inspiration was for the prophet Mohammad peace and blessings be upon him.

And that, I believe, if I am correct, that it took almost forty years to complete t Qu'ran, from beginning to end. And in those periods of time, the Prophet Mohammed, peace and blessings be upon him, experienced many difficult attributes in and when in receipt of receiving the revelations and thus revealing to a nation of people the revelations of the Qu'ran......

Therefore, to state, in the Qu'ranic decoding, some experiences, of the inspirational effects', will be felt in my physical attributes'.....and you, you can believe whatever you wish, i am only documenting my own experiences from the decoding, in relation to what has been already recorded in authentic narrations', by the closet and most Honorable companions' of The Prophet Mohammad Peace and blessings be upon him, ...and if you believe me and or not believe me, then it really doesn't make any difference to me, what so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment