Friday 13 May 2011

Really you keep insisting on helping me decode the verses', but I can manage by myself...

I am slow because of the stated effects', of the translational verses'.

XCan you incompass, the person who has been described as the most perfect of Creation amongst all of the existing creations' to date,felt the devastating effects of Wahy and or the station of Revelations', so what about me then.

I do feel some very strange and odd ailments', indescribable.

So please, you pick for nothing, and your questions are self questions', of non comparable understandings', in relation to these attributes', and that you ask, why this and why that, when, I will state this to you, if this is the real stated version of the last corrections' of the Revelations book of correctional values', then wouldn't I have already been forgiven for all of my misdemeanors'. See the values' and stated conditions of all of the previous Ansrees....

And as for the black community who are continuously picking about race and creed mode of language in the Quran', do not they believe , themselves', in the unseen world of the angels', under christian values'..... and or other


And what does it state about the angels'....under these religious values

picking, picking and picking, is it justifiable?.....not one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment