Sunday 15 May 2011

And though, there is a bad side to lewisham hospital, like any hospital, I suppose:... there are many benefits and good carers that work in these associations', and though some of these workers' may need to be penalised for some of their misdemeanors', of what I am not disputing one bit...and though I may be tough with them, as they are equally though with me and or you, I presume from experience, that some of the more kinder members of staffing have also asked for a request of knitted baby wear and other new baby items for their baby department....and other kind charitable donations'.....though the NHS is run on government funding, some of the cash gets displaced with taxable deductions' and lost funding, through other run associations'.

So we need a twin solution here...can you help.

No comments:

Post a Comment