Sunday 8 May 2011

I have Had a request from a business outlet called the Regina-cafe, it has been condemned as a coffee out letting space, (pon de la resistance) but theres a catch, it is only a rumour.......in that....you all know that I am reading suret al kaff...I have given myself four whole established hours' to finish this suret, starting now.....you have four hours to find it out and make your orders' while the protective agents are in place.......

I'll meet you there.......

Ready, the race is on....25% of the four hour takings will go straight to the Algerian appeal, for hospital equipments and other...or orphanages'....

Start your hunt now....have we got a working web page, you better see to that, because you know, I'll be starting my Ramadan re-reading again.....soon....Where what...your chance for repetitive youth on a repeat prescription of Charity buying will begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment