Saturday 26 March 2011

I recently found out, after an extensive list of female births, that I am blessed with the news of another female child to embrace the family.

In that, I have decided to set a task for everyone, seen that we are all doing this together......

I need a Muslim directory to select a name, I could select a name over the Internet, but I am very old fashioned, I could be described as the changing of Ibrahim's' thresh-hold......of the change of the key holder of his house
There are two days left to order your new addition of yet to be published....

Ibrahim and the Change Over

But getting back to another business......

Could you all help me select a new name.....all auditions of suggestions will be considered....

But we have to do this the hard way...

There will be no cheating of Internet usage.....

Except to order you Muslim directory...thereafter.....I will be watching outside and the big screen for furthering suggestions'......

The name selections are limited,

Try to track your Muslim directory today

at

www.muslimdirectory.com

or something along those lines'...

Have fun.....I am watching

The Internet usage only applies to the name selection and nothing else....any names chosen from internet will be barred from the chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment