Wednesday 23 March 2011

Is the world ready for this....?

I dont know...well here goes...

Remember I said there was two of us, me and my twin brother.....

Remember, I stated that the Italian ministers and other minister up-roared in the house, over-throwing King Henry and Queen Elizabeth for the change of religion to Islam, under their christian ideologies' and or other, Catholicisms' The rein east was over-thrown by corrupted powers of ambushing our well-hard earned funding managements for the poor.....to use for a back door means of wealth accumulations for their greedy self imposed kingship's of incertitude ordinations....

I am the reining-remaining linage, A Queen, smuggled out and kept in secret confinements of imprisonments under the Irish-Italian government ships', whereby for hundreds of years they have claimed to kill my kids', both Arab and Hebrew.

A heritage of linage steaming from the Orthodox Hebrews', meaning, that Jesus was of Two in linage.

Him and his- so called Hermaphrodite Brother....or was that a sister.....of the two...The Irish claiming we stem from them, when Jesus was a clear Hebrew....Queen Elizabeth being that of two, King Henry the Eighth.....

So, no claim does the Irish have over us, except in corruption of means accumulations' of stolen wealth guaranteed.

So I am the Queen, then think?

What does that make my brother

and my Marital ties of Arabian origin....Two Kings'

Surely our rein is in......

And who is brother Cain....

Oh is it homosexuality again?

And thus, I have not complained about my religous brother christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment