Sunday 30 January 2011

And yes, you have decided to incur a penalty on me , in what I say in the privacy of my own home, saying I am slanderous, even if it is the mildest of or lightest of offences', because you happen to tap into my home for valid reasons of benefits in other conversations, seeing that you all seem to know that I can help you in matters that no other can help you in.

And you will say, on the day of judgement, we have come for part share of your wealth, because you said such and such on such and such day, and I will say, you enjoyed all the benefits of privacy in your own homes', and what did you do with mine, you stole it from me..and Allah will be awaiting for you.

And; I suggest you look up what it says in the advices' of benefits of the soul, about the people who push their ears up against the doors of others to hear their conversations'.

Now I dont mined you listening in, for the benefit of wider society, but don't abuse my generosity of hospitality's, I am allowed to have my opinions about outside influences', just like any other person.

How much /

I will speak to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment