Friday 11 June 2010

Who did I see; over the two or three day period; that kirsty disappeared.

What did I see ? Gosh, I completely forgot.

1. Yes, I remember she took his hand and left with him, the old man, he was asking all of us if we liked computers', me, my brother and her, and He asked if I wanted to go too.

He said, " That they wouldn't be long, that he would bring her back in time for lunch, (just before or just after ) but he wasn't sure. And I remember him saying that it was ok to go with him, because he knew us. And he took her hand and carried on up towards' near, or in the direction of the plum tree. Yes they crossed the road. Yes it was him, not tom, and Kirsty waved; turned her head; and that was the last I ever saw of her.
It was all very quick, he came in close to our circle or small group, and then they were gone.

He said, it was ok we dont have to ask, and then she continued to say

" It's ok, I know him ". My brother was looking down the hill and kept turning his head back, he wasn't paying attention, with his hands' behind his back, rocking back and forth onto the wall, and the old man looked straight into my eyes' as he was bending down, taking her hand.

2. Steven and Karra was in the shop and they told us that they would only be two minutes', as we waited for them.

3. And I think we was all singing pop goes the weasel on the way up the hill towards the shop, but I cant be completely sure of this fact, as it was something that we sang often.

I completely forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment