Friday 11 June 2010

But it is without doubt that you guys' are merciless in your reproach for the answers', and maybe I need to have a rest.

Of course winning all the marbles', listening to the teacher showing me the stag beetles' under the nature reserve, being pulled into a room, with the biggest book I have ever seen, as a punishment for playing around in lesson time.

Wondering how the sand comes' out of the egg timer, of what then, my brother continued to stamp on, to show me how it fluttered in the wind.

It was rumoured it took six men to carry the old guy down, after they caught him of course.

There was three pieces' missing from a huge San Francisco puzzle on the wall, from when I was three, I believe.
Milk bottles' always' disappeared, we had an apple tree in our garden, my Pancho went
missing, my best dress too, chewing gum was a favorite pass time , picking it up from the floor of course.


But after all of this, it is merciless of you to ask me to change direction and believe and propagate something that I do not believe in, rather the last religious book is the Quran, and the final messenger is the prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings be upon him )

Ameen-------------/.

No comments:

Post a Comment