Friday 4 June 2010

After being educated at a catholic school, after nearly breaking my neck on the trampoline, by falling off, after them stealing my school project for disabled people, after them chasing me into a hostel, when I got married, after one week of birth, detained in a hostel-unit with drunks' drug addicts' and all the criminal personas-' going with a small baby, after putting on loads' of weight because there wasn't any direct bus routes through, unable to get anywhere due to circumstance of birth, after a forced c section, after they tried to kill me kids' with the MMR vaccines', after I lost weight and was rehoused again straight after the birth of my second child, being in the hostile for over one year. After subject to one miscarriages', of what they sent out lesbians knowingly that I am Muslim, after giving me a huge silver 10 inch cervical smear, after saying I suffer from delusion and have a split personality because I put on weight when I am sitting at my desk, then lose it again, after I am Little bit under pressure with the fact that I have to deal with the breathing attacks' of what was induced by the MMR injections', who are the nurses? Or are they nuns'? And by all of this mis-appropriations towards' me, it makes one wonder, why they chose me to pick on and what have they got to hide or what do they know ?. After my unfortunate up-bringing and a mass of women who have links' with the pope, what did they recognise ? With a photo of one of my close links' with the pope, what did they wish for me to be ?

They tries to kill me, when I refused to study their religion, they in forced me into a trap, they done disgusting traitorous things' against their own ordinations' then they have the cheek to call themselves' nuns' and priests', jealousy got the better of them, when I said, I wished to get married and have a family and walk the path of a unified body of family ship.

Now they want me to live in a segregated isolation of absolute to coincide with THEIR BELIEFS', I do not believe what they believe, why ar they trying to enforce me to sustain an ordination of absolutes' to the church, by confiscating my family and children, if they do that, I will never help them with anything, ever again and I will die as a recluse.

They have reined as many lives' with their lies' and underhanded kidnapping of the children through the use of social services', it is a disgusting religious betrayal.


How much do I know ?

No comments:

Post a Comment