Friday 25 June 2010

Benefit grants' for home tuition

I was totally dismayed at the fact that after several days' of searching on the net and through the benefits' system, I couldn't find anything in regards' to either help and or advice about how to apply for and if there was any way to access home tuition funding, for single parents' who are trying to balance a religious up-bringing on a one parent issuing. Also; I noted, for extreme cases' like my own, there wasn't any and is no set curriculum, annual packs' that support such units' as my own. It would be a real opportunity for special cases' of racial discrimination and harassment's', or continual bullying, to be able to manage a set annual payment scheme and set annul educational curriculum packs' to support on-going aggressive and racial abuses'.

After my children experiencing and have been subjected to extreme racial and religious discrimination's' of informal racial harassment's, I have been concerned for some time with the displayment of continual anguish at the plight of other childrens rudeness and remarks'. They have been subjected to physical altercations' in and out of the classroom -of eventualities'.

I have been continually concerned about classplacements' and other issues' regarding the treatment of my family and have finally decided that I am going to exercise my rights under the democratic law-to home tuition my children, as they will be more at ease in their home environment , as they have been emotionally and physically up-set by school life.

If after a period of time; I decide that I will re-introduce them to school life , I will exercise my rights to do so. Points' of emotional and physical altercations as listed below.

A over-extension of 24 boys' over 4 girls' in one class room setting. I believe that this gave my female child a aggressive attitude, that she had never displayed prior to being placed with this amount of single sex community. It was a clear incitement to my religious values'. My middle child was displaying aggressive behaviour as a direct result of this external choice of placement. Being female -she became and was displaying unusual aggressive characteristics' within this particular year.

She was subjected to violence with stomach punches' and other assaults' of such bullying techniques'.

When arriving at home, the same displayments'of aggression would be shown through her outward conduct ions', towards' her siblings'.

My children have been subjected to enticements', of emotion natures' by one and or a number of staff , and she has been continually down-graded as a direct result from this. The reason being unknown to myself. There was and is no reason why she shouldn't be achieving the highest grades seen that I have imputed a serious amount of time into her studies'.

There was and has been a continual attack on my children-even to the point of being fed meat dishes' that go against our religious doctrines'.There is a whole number of issue why I have decided to hand in my notice to home tuition .

No comments:

Post a Comment