Wednesday 9 June 2010

This is for the elderly who need to access the Zee machines'

You need to take your mums' to the doctors', or your dads', tell them your circumstance; you know, Oh my mum is not able to get around; and I myself have so many obligations', that I just cant manage to support her shopping needs'. Rather she can not afford to buy her own automatic mean machine. And I have too many obligations' of bills' and other amenities' that I just cant afford to buy one for her. She would benefit greatly from an auto pilot- that would help her be so much more independent.

This is for the elderly who haven't any children

I am aged and in poor health, I can manage to get to the shops', but my increasing poor condition is just not allowing me to do it on a regular bases', and that I myself need to access, these shopping outlets' on a daily bases'. I can not afford to buy one on the issuing of pension that I have, and rather it would help me sustain my Independence for a longer period of time. Waiting for food sources' from other deliveries' are a nightmare, and don't always arrive on time, even when they do arrive on time it is not always subject to my own suitability in regards' to appropriate meal conditions', and I myself would prefer re to cater for my own needs'. It would be so kind of you, if you could please issue under the disability of aged people a Zee machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment