Sunday 20 November 2011

We have arranged for the plans' of our contracted negotiations'

For the city we plan to build, free from social disorders' of anti social corruptions and a accreditation to the west, will be a city site tourism attraction.......with a route planner, economical and friendly transporting electric units' of cars and buses', and more.

We will have Venus reborn with all the scifi, and adventure themes', in America, and a small airport for direct passage to that location.

We will host the theatre there, but all themes has to be either educational, or descriptive writings of poetic natures and other, not associated with sexes'.

We will have an area space mapped out.

For the unnecessary bypass, rather then houses' small three to four levels have been suggested. A thin strip.

The main city location shop retail.

We will ignore any oppositions' and passes to the access of main tourism locations will not be given though residence of already occupied spaces' will have a red card issued to their property, unwilling to co-operate, in a chance to credit their own poor sex record across the glob. What we are suggesting is a city that will we a credited plan for all of the Western empires that have fallen short of the other more religious lands'.

And that, it isnt creating makka, but rather a smart city venture, to say yes we can do and improve too, even if we are all condemned rejects from the rest of the more fitting religious lands'.

And that if there is a agreement here, this investment will surface a percentage to go to other unnecessary bypass builds internationally, across the west and anywhere else that may be interested in this unique offer.

And that, poverty stricken children of the poorer communities will benefit from this locational agreement.

And that, deprived children will be fed new homes and decent housing arrangements if a few houses decide to co-operate.

Why should it be a dream.

In that, I said I would stay behind, didnt I.

And that, I am the Queen and have the rights to build and evict at any given moment, and have over ruled Parliaments', if I choose not to renew their contracts at the new term of stated provisions including Scotland.

In that, I demand the immediate release of Saif al islam, or will suspend all renewable contracts with the houses of Parliaments and thereafter take full control of everything.

Of what I am capable of doing.

And that the only reason why I renew the contracts is to give my people a choice in say, of what I can also take away if I so wish to do so, so terms better be rearranged now.

And that, the rule is, if a virgin is found under the laws of the land, before the stated time of underage sex, she then becomes subjected to engagements with the line of prince reins', and that, because the current monarch of Britain bypassed his rights' of religious ordinations again that makes me sole inheritor.

And that, I have stated my wishes', but you seem to still take any available opportunity to take control when I issue different statements in regards to different matters'......I have made my requests clear, and understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment