Sunday 27 November 2011

I will be asking everyone to stay at home across Arabia, as stated before.

We have settlement agreements'.

In this, it has taken a very long time for my family, the Monarch of french descent, to locate me and my families whereabouts'. It has taken alot of time and investment to educate me in matters of all educations to deal with the governmental ties' and controls via Irish controls'.

In that, while Ireland held controls of power for many years due to controls of monetary funds'; that is no longer the case!

We apologise for your loss, under educational fee inducements and loans and the withdrawal of funding support for educations', this is unfortunate, but at that time, there was no correspondence with the inner family, ie me and my relations', in relation to these matters', we hope you understand, that alot of this mess, is due to the Irish ministers who controlled the monetary deployments of whereabouts'....We would be obliged if you go on your march on Wednesday, but keep the violence down.......What we do need is the snow, until other vices of irritability's have cooled, we thank you for your help and cooperation's in these matters', regards'

The Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment