Sunday 27 November 2011

I have, out of respects for my representing Queen and her Son, of my family ties', that, I have spoken of my wishes here, I will also request, after the Queens departure of demise and death, in that, William will be addressed as King William, even though I hold the power of authorities', that the National Anthem of God Save Our Queen, will stay in place, out of respect and courtesy to her long standing and good etiquette's of cultural unification's', and ability to work on good footings with my family ties of outside departures ,due to changes of religion within the family and such and such, and her long standing service and work with all kinds of people and peace holds and other. The National Anthem for the Queen, will then be followed by, God Save Our King.

No comments:

Post a Comment