Thursday 10 November 2011

Suing

The British Council

For putting me at high risk of assault, Muslim targeting, locating me in an area unfamiliar to where I was originally from.

A single mother, with a small baby, alongside drunks', drug abusers', rapists', and many more crime affiliated groups of gang cultures'.

At risk.

Housing placements:

They didnt inform me of the risks' associated with choosing to move into a location whereby there wasn't any Muslims and or lack of cultural identity at that time.

The choice was irresponsible on all accounts of actions taken by the council not to relay this information to me.

I found myself isolated, away from all my family members'.......


They left me faced with a race relation and being targeted problem for racial harassment's and other endangering impositions'.

By not informing me of the high risk associations', of this location, they made me a prime target for a silencer attack.

Whereby infact with all the gathered information you can quite clearly see that this was then the case.

extraction files' for the appropriate personage in reference to, the legal team of advisories know more.

Suing or settling out of court.

No comments:

Post a Comment