Monday 14 November 2011

Distinctive numerical time lines' of divisional sr2x100, straight down horizontal, with number usage going into space and matter formations', and of time lines of infinity of growing space and mass, thus we move into the universe. Yes.

Also I note another numerical patten, that has several sequenced positions' but didnt have enough time to highlight them, in their sequence triangle positions' within the sr2X100 patten and that, if they like, I can subject a availability case against them. Thus a web of positions within these time lines'; also reference to space unit and extensive expanding matters of stars and other inclusive objects that are driven through these time foundations', but doesnt detract from my fundamental belief in one God. And that sometimes my children dont like me to help them because of my capabilities of equation solvings and that they have to learn themselves'.

I told you not to mess with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment