Thursday 10 November 2011

In relation to the new area district stronghold, with that will be located a terminal point station, point......grove......a city station

With all additional major routes', back and forth, from the city link, to a new city link.


Station additional suing.......

All notices' of terrorist acts' were not mentioned and or sort out by the located station authoritarians', until I was and in attendance of the boarding train transit, thus, a clear first message of loaded attack on myself, as a credible non harmful Muslim identity, was launched against me, for just wearing a basic Islamic garment......

Please ensure that all personal items are kept with you at all times', as their is a security threat.

There was no itial call for this message, only the fact that I was standing on the platform as a innocent traveller, and that I had been located in the known area, and known by all local people and workers', and that I had often travelled on and used this service, with no impending criminal records of any imprisonments', there clearly wasn't a needed call for this message, as all local people were used to seeing my taking up residance in the location stated and as known by my legal team.

In relation to advances' of legal positions' and file extracts', the committee know the reference of personage I am putting forwrad for liability on exchanges of contracted terms and conditions'.

Thankyou.

And that to deny that they didn't know that I had taken up a peaceful residence is a lie, as all employees' drank from the local beverage outlet at and opposite the station, and that, they are local and have been situated in the area for many years', with established links of neighbours where word of mouth is the exchange, and that I have been subjected to rumoure of my peaceful positional house of whereabouts', that they as members of the local team of neibouring communities, i mean, i wasn't exactly unidentifiable, was I.

And that, this statement has been moved forward and is currently waiting my legal team, in reference to the personage in question. Thank you again.

After this stated time, I no longer wished to travel, and it has damaged by confidence in outreaching for vaccations with my family, that have also applied extra stress and other extreme anxiety complexes'.

And that, I am in fear, that I might never regain the confidences to ever travel again, in that, the implementations that this has had on my family and other, will and has been a complete nightmere, with other impending problematics' that also made me behave in a irract manner, in relation to another major move and other impending circumstances and conditions', derived from the actions of one irresponsible employer who may have well intended to have a joke at my expense, has damaged me for a life time of confinements' of underconfidence's' that have had other effects on my life, my career, my travel, my family.......and now.......I am a nervous wreck at being put into a terrorist category.......do you understand. I got sick, I stopped eating and became a reclouse, thankyou at the expence of the joker.

And that i hold the managers and higher positional committe directley responsible for the employing of the ignorant on transits' and transports of usage that are a international link of world society, and that they as hosting managers should have known better to employ such basic staff for such a important public worker position, and that, such people should be moved over to other hosting job titles where their cant damage peoples' lives'........currentley still pending under influence of associational links to terror, I am still unconfidant to even lift my carrer as also an established artist, I have been damaged.

File extracts', please insure we can settle out of court.

No comments:

Post a Comment