Tuesday 29 November 2011

Please ensure that, you take everything through MY MAHRAMS'. Anything after issuing, and before and or in the future, is still a high illegality, as I stated, with firm voice my wishes'. Any outside issues in regards to these accounts of computer issuing, is also an illegality if they, stating the outside people use those documentations to require these statements' and contents' and contexts', that's not what i stated and or requested by vocal statements and or allowed, and if they, thereafter act on those documentations' in request of these following business ideas', and before and then, furthering to things issued after these documentations, then they are also liable for intent to defraud and mislead by affairs of business natures', and will be held liable for a sum and fee and court order of renditions to defraud the law by purpose and intent to win any other standing case by an illegal act of conspiracy to use and require an official insight to these accounts' with another intent to use and or make a monetry gain, for other purposes without an official letter of approval from myself and or my required mahrams'.

And that I will issue court orders for the stress and strain and the intent to expose me and defraud my ideas, to gain wealth interest by intent of first theft, in leading me to believe in success and or other, and then starting a campaign of court issuing of untrue accusations' without issuing a warning of the endangerment's' of such a site, knowing that, the small print wasn't a pre-warning for account holders of such a site, unlike a purchasing item from a shop and or a contract written and sent in the post, and that, knowing through other sources; and logging me a tag of proposals for many years' it was an entrapment to defraud knowing that I didn't have access and or computer experiences since high school, of where more intent to defraud also took place, but I have mahrams that dealt with that issue and or who are dealing with that issue.

And it was, a deliberated intent to steal, entrap and expose on all levels of the business arena'.

No comments:

Post a Comment