Wednesday 30 November 2011

Shell I begin with what I lost because of you.

I lost my billionaire enterprise, of ideas' and visionary concepts', I lost my fortune from four fraternal twins', boy , girl, boy, girl, boy ,girl Boy, girl. My children that was left in my care, got poisoned.

I lost my investment in another land, I nearly lost my kids' that live with me.

I lost my rights to go out because of the protective scheme, I lost my rights to privacy in my home.

My kids get bullied on a continual bases'........

I've been made to feel like a beggar

I cant finish the translation of the qu'ran because of the monetary interests' that you have in that.

I have lost all of my family ties', they cant see me.

I cant access the musjids'

I cant have any forms of beautification products' .

I cant have my children on a healthy eating programme because of your theft of a programme scheme arranged for dietary issues'.

I cant pray on time because of satellite scanning'.

you beat me up physically and mentally.

you stole all credits for yourself.

Shell I go on.

You excused e of munch house syndrome to ease your own guilt and cover yourself.

You forced entry by force of fraudulent friendships' and then hit and ran.

you done the same with the investment that I made in another land.

You stopped my access to funds',

You gave me the bare minimum to live on, and got me in debt

You got my children hooked on food and made one of them over weight, and much more.

And why, because you wished to get married, that you wouldn't have been allowed to do so in the Arab lands' due to a virginity loss, at your own hands of disrespects'.

You killed the call, taking it in to your own hands' thinking you knew better.

Thousands of Muslims died, caught infections of viral sexual transmissions', you drove them men insane and sodomised them, and then you have the cheek to salaam me in the street.

You discredited my education, and compromised my spelling abilities' by keeping me behind......and much , much more.

And all other items mentioned.

Plus the implementations this has had on my other members of my immediate family.

No comments:

Post a Comment