Saturday 19 November 2011

And that, it is good for me then, that all associated parties involved in the defence have keys to the surrounding houses', as not to openly expose me, knowing that my modest reputation would have been crushed under the laughing ignorance of the people that were sent into the house to do the instillation's at the first hand, and that, under the stress of the extensive time period of the glass door being fitted into my property, it has damaged my psychological responses in attendances of my religious self care, as I, and they know, full well, that I have to utilise the kitchen at all times of the day, and that it is virtually impossible to keep a full length hijab on all day everyday, in that stated location, and that it was fraud, faith discrimination, race discrimination, illegal pretence, misleading factual information to the tenant knowing that they would not return to finish the work, risk under managements', crime affiliated associations of exposure, open vulnerabilities', and much more, and that every time I view myself in that reflection and others view ME, it is your sin.....and if you don't believe in god then I suppose that makes it alright then does it?

Not under this law of the land it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment