Wednesday 30 November 2011

Shell I now finish the Quran translation of original context in English of what is the nearest to Latin language, seen that I am the only one who can do it.

No I suppose I cant now......

Fuck you again.

You owe me billions of pounds'.

Allah's watching you........

You sent in the army to kill muslims because you lost your virginity under Islamic laws of impositions' because you was too scared to face an inner death penalty of concealed natures or a lesser of living alone for an entity of life with your family, for the rest of your life, who the heck do you think you are, thousands of women children and other killed at your few babies expenses'.

Your a disgrace and always will be, unlike the community here, who face high oppressions from the sugar Cain industry and slave trades'.

Dont talk to me again.

I think I'll, have my man back now, dont you.

No comments:

Post a Comment