Friday 7 October 2011

It really doesn't matter if you believe me or not, you have taken my kids', you have held me in captivity, and it doesn't matter what I do and or say, you dont wish to be proved that you were wrong, you will not admit to being wrong as you clearly targeted me from youth, knowing that my IQ was strong, showing uniqueness and stealing all of my ideas', the code to Internet accesses' of coherent ability to show information on a network, and all the other attributes including the Dyson hover on a ball, with a verified witness to my idea, stolen billions of pounds' in the process and so forth.....plus the ability to write long stories with all the ideas', and other photos' to prove that there was theft, with dna to get the date and time of the photo issued to prove that some of the films were produced directly from us and our family .....oh yes, we have evidence.

Shell we take this wrong diagnoses to court then?

No comments:

Post a Comment