Saturday 15 October 2011

My brother has stated a request, that nephew be added to the list of my kids', we are a unit of one, you are lent out, remember kids' we do Connecticut's', telepathy's'.....

And my brother is waiting for work tonight, do you remember the rule, with a partner in crime....

Oh hang on a minute, I feel a jealous pang, oh yes, that would be bilal......


And his department, they stated, to raise funds' to run the history of black influences over the years' with links into Islam, they need to introduce the sole Reggy and other musics of related matters'......places of purchases shop on line, eBay style.....and relax with herbal teas'........a business link, also with me.


Anyway thats' that for tonight, and this bilal's jealous streak, has to stop, I'll get around to him eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment