Monday 24 October 2011

Ear Piercings'

I am going out for the day, I am taking my female-children out to get their ears-pierced, though some Muslim children are from less regulated Islamic families', might wish to take their male children for one ear pierced too......as football leaders of celebrity statues' are admired by children who find academic activities' to hard to cope with, or ill or sicknesses might make them impaired for certain normal activities'......

I will promote ear-piercing for a donational set price, five pence for every-pair of sets of earrings', and two pence for singular ear pierced.

For every shop prepared to participate.

Are we having a repetitive commission going on this side of the water, oh I dont know, I will be busy for many years', if thats the case.

Turkey's keys, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment