Friday 28 October 2011

The Scottish governments and houses of Parliament

Addressments to the houses of Parliaments'

William of Winsor

And

Kate Middleton

Marriage is classed as Void:

Meaning non compilable on the grounds that the marriage took place under and before the new regulatory laws currently passed at and in the houses of Parliaments'.

I remain the sole proprietor of the whole of Britain and all legal regins of aristocracies'. Under the condtions' that I was a legal virgin of the land, that my linal mother of the throne of Britain did not give up her rights to the throne, rather went into protective arms and costumes of disclosed natures'.

In that, I oppose this marital tie of unity of a catholic marriage within our family of royal descent, I valify that my request and order is to have an accompanying King to rule as part of my representation, while I rule on all legal and initial in-stipulations of laws of justice and religions'.

King William will be addressed as King William, he will marry any other choice value woman that can be aired to the throne apart from that of a catholic valued royal descendant.

I will not see disgrace brought into our family, when the future King was betrayed by all and sundry of his hertiage and effective surroundings'.

I will see that he sits and rules alongside me, as a representative of myself.

As for this current valued law, that has been recently imposed, I will seek the dissemination of the houses of Parliaments if my legal binding justice system of request as the sole DNA-d character of the original lineal descent, is not up-held.

I do not wish to take the throne, in appearances of seating, but rather, I will have a King to represent what I stand for.

And though I do not hold prejudice against catholics', there are grave concerns to why I have announced a void to this marital tie.

The concerns are high child sex within the catholic church, that surrounds and holds firm to the belief system of liberalism's', if that's the case, then why should there be a firm religion set in place by God at first hand.

Though it is halal to marry a catholic woman, on a general scale, under this circumstance, of special rein to king hood, I void it on the grounds of disgracing our family values to a degree not seen since the throne of king Henry the eighth.
And that, it has been noted that Prince Andrew was sore about the fact that his royal line would have no heritage directly to the throne, and that is why he was able to take a catholic lady as a wife, but did not intentionally know that they, meaning the catholic community would surround the sole air to the throne, and by ways of means of furthering persuasions' included him into a marriage that I do not and will not recognise under my rights as sole inheritor of the and remaining first air to the lineal throne. On grounds that I was a virginal Queen......of what gives me sole rights to the immediate inheritance.


I have another first brother, that is of male descent that has also second immediate rights to the throne, and though I recognise this, I also take a backseat to his authorities out of curtsies to his male positions', though retain the rights to sole reining linage.

This is my final word on this decreed instruction.

This is my final word on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment