Monday 17 October 2011

I have had a request, that as part of a healthy eating regime, you get up and start cleaning your homes', this request has also been made for those who have clean homes', but can always do better.

After my cleaning today, I am going to have a evening-meal of fish burger and chips in regular proportions', at Mac D's and then go on to a cinematic film, followed with a perk of three packets of any choice duty free snacks', and one free drink for all family members' willing to participate in this special offer.

No one of my readers is exempt from this participation, special circumstance allowed.........allergy children will be allowed to enter with own snacks, with a aided medical slip.

In return for this promotion, we will expect a 20% commission for our feature films that will be promoting multi-cultures' and more.

Oh yes, I have to have my hair done, my nails manicured at Islamic stores', (other stores available for non Muslims at other locations), and I have to pick up my welcome glasses'.

And there are more clues' to more film,s that need renewal of love, in this latest blog.

Along the way, my mum is going to pick up my new two piece, Islamic dress wear, for this occasion, Ill meet you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment