Thursday 27 October 2011

And now you know:

I would like to sponsor Ralph Lauren again, remembering that I never even knew that i was in witness protection.

And that all of my dreams, hopes and aspirations of everything was taken from me the day kirsty died.

And that her cousin had gone into witness protection under the pretence of having cancer, and that because I was the main witness, and the girl who stood next to her when the abduction took place, the chances of another kidnapping and ring associational watch of what are still netting and listing on me, i have to take special care......

Can you sponsor all the projects that i would have sponsored, if I was allowed to be available for celebrity........

And that all of my children and other and family and Friends and all of all my relations' had to be suspended because of this pedophile network logging, and that the chances of my decline of mental stability's of eating habits are still venerable, because of my given circumstance, and that I have to change my appearance often.....

And this is a lifetime of free credits is it.......and that I wasnt able to pay and to succeed was I. I think I have already proven that I would have been able to had circumstance permitted and that all of my skills and training were for what, for nothing?

Can you sponsor my projects please, I have nothing to live for now, except that I had been gifted with a religion that I can now devote myself to.

No comments:

Post a Comment