Friday 21 October 2011

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth I believe.

Ok here goes then, there was once a one from Britain, who originate-d from Australia, who originated from America, who had a herd of sheep, who bred them in Britain, who was very successful. He thought he could do the same in Arabia, he took his small flock, across the land mass od arabia, along the way, the small flock ate its way through masses and masses of desert green land, leaving masses and masses of Arabs homeless, and without water, all crammed into a little space of city, where small water did flow.

Can I have my hair back....., my home back, my livelihood back and all the things', and atributes that your man took along the way, as he walked his small sheep flock across the desert, green land, then.......leaving us Arabs all homeless and jobless, thank you, even the drought killed masses of people, and you was saying, her name was pc Fletcher, was you?

No comments:

Post a Comment