Saturday 22 October 2011

Said Al Islam

To Address his nation as the prime inheritor of the land

There is no contest of acquittal

Forwarding statement

Though I am unable to be with my people at this present moment, circumstance not permitting, I did not and never stated that I relinquished powers to be over my title and land heritage.

In that, I do plan to return, when the people have settled down and returned to basic lifestyle of occupations'.

I still hold a strong unit of supporters that haven't just disappeared into infinity, they are the stronghold, and it is only with the intervention of the illegal NATO forces that this oscillated out of control, whereby my family members have been murdered in light of the aggressive forwarding protesters who were nothing more then violent aggressors who sort out havoc and chaos without justifying cause.

I am ashamed to say and to see that NATO being leaders of world peace and activations sort forward to support such terrorists who have shown themselves to be that of merciless criminal, who had and showed no compassion for a world leader who supported the European ventures of businesses and other associations to feed his people at that particular time in history.

In this, I am stating that, the cause for the aggressive up-rising was a bandit operation to steal all the wealth proposals that I sort to put forward as a business and economical handler.

The proposals that I made were not unjustifiable and were and are logistically equal for the time appropriations and need of the suffering people of my land.

The illegal announcing governments have no right to claim any open official rein until I relinquish my demise of sovereignty, I am of royal linage and that makes me an exception from illegal government occupations that are sorting to take control, even under European laws they have no rights to announce such a claim over my head who didn't permit such a taking of reins', unlike the Queen of the united kingdom.

The negotiations are currently on hold until the people have settled, returned to their occupational lifestyle, and I have rein signed a place and secure settlement
that has already been arranged to take the lead to heritage once again.

I have sort a request for a small period of time diplomatic immunity with Algeria, until further notice of return, of that they excepted as a minor coverage to personal body insurance and safety issues', in relation to being the sole airing rein of Libya.

Thank you.

Everything has been arranged and the return will be swift, once the appropriations negotiations have been excepted, until then, you remain in no legal rights of land announcements and claims will be made on legal bases' of a unauthorised strike and supporting of our terror fractions in Libya, also recognised by the mass of my supporters as terror fractions' this claim and court precedence will be taken into the court houses with immediate effect, pending you retreat and negotiate with solid officiant and fair trading standards'.

I will be claiming personal injury, diplomatic creditably hurting to my family, the claim of death related unnecessary loss of family members', destruction of my land buildings of peoples homes, apartments and other, under and in the European courts of law with swift actions of accounting in relation to Nat's unnecessary advancing in relation to a small protest that we had under control of forces and police units of armed army vehicles', you will not get away with this illegal invasion, this manslaughter, and backing of terror fractional Muslims that are all recognised as that by the strong hold of my supporters'.

Or we can settle out of court......

No comments:

Post a Comment