Tuesday 11 October 2011

As of the stealing of children, be it true and or not, thats your crime and doesn't effect me in my status to continue what I do best, to maintain a good strong home, well-cared for children, with good education, and the highest standards of moral conduction's'.

If those children wish to return home, there is always a choice for them, and what? Home is where the heart is?, not where they are put , and that, remember, no one knows what you and or they are thinking, and doing one thing and thinking another , are too completely different things', and remember what, no one can buy a true mothers love over and above, no matter how much they try...........just the fact that you know, says it all.....I will never leave my children, rather, my children will leave me, when their ready to fly the nest.

And stolen children is your crime not mine..........

No comments:

Post a Comment