Monday 22 November 2010

Wren-Court
15 London,
Bromley,
Kent,
Br1 1DE


For the attention of :

John Alcindor

Under-special-circumstance of conditions', reasons' as stated below :

Loft-conversion and outside-extension

In addition to My concerns'; I have recently asked for a loft-conversion and out-side extension.

The response I received from the telephone-operative in relation to the admin-team based at the new-take-over of a all inclusive-communications-team, representing the Phonenix-Housing-Association, was quite-poor in a affirmative response of NO; to my inquiry.

I simply stated my concerns', and in response to my concerns', it appeared as none-negotiable from the off-set, without a consulting of higher-powers in relation to my request.

1.I have three-children of same-gender-status, sharing a single-room-out-letting-space

2. I have been settled in the area for a number of years', and have no family-member-ties' living in and around the London-Area; and or stationed in and or around any con-current-local areas'.

3. In relation to this, My children have been brought-up and raised in the local-area, of what is known for its' almost suburban-village-etiquette's' of mannerisms'.

4. Coming from a city-link; I have a deeper-understanding of the criminality's' and or other, in relation to the environment that I am currently living-in at present.

5. In addition to the environment of area-location, My children have been overtly, mis-informed about the criminality's' of life-associations' in other occupied-well established-rough-areas' of neighbouring-internal-city-links'.

If re-located and or moved; the relocation will :

1. Disturb the childrens'-settlement, of what has been established for almost an 11 year-period of status.

2. The Local-Community is our family, in relation to the settlement.

3. My eldest-child is on the verge of moving-up to the Local secondary-school-where all known students' from the district, are about to re-locate; in relation to community and schooling-life of neighbouring-primary-status.

4. From the first-move; 12 years ago, the area of named-status :

No: Address :................

Was and has been a low-key and almost village environment, of what has slightly-changed over the last-year in relation to the standing-order of lifestyle from all new-investment schemes'.

5. However; due to the lack of investment-before-hand, my children were, subjected to house-life and also; suburban-village-walks' down to the local amenities'. Whereby they now know all the oldest generations of neighbours' who was located in the area, when the area was a new build, 80-100 years' ago.

6. In light of this; the psychology of my children-fits'-in with a very-gentle-village standard, and would not be adaptable to a more-intense environment; if re-located-could have devastating-future effects' in relation to the wild-life of city-charactership.

7. The location I am currently at; hosts the perfect conditions' for my children growth and stability of further-education in relation to the secondary school, of what is a seven-minute walk from the seated area.

8. In addition to the above reasons', My eldest-child, will have a difficult-time adjusting to bus routes' as this has never been implemented in our family unit, as I do not drive and or can-not drive. With Bus-Routes' and other, at a high-expense the cost is sufficiently out- of my budget. As a result I cut out all known usage, and or have never in relation to area stability of amenities', had to use them. Bus routing, will be an extreme danger to my Eldest-Children who is really not ready for that transition.

A Loft Conversion will :

1. Release extra-living space in my house.

2. Make more room availability for subjected use of sleep and prevent sleep- deprivation In relation to sleeping-standards-of agencies'-regulations'-body.

3. Release my children from cramped conditions'

4. Ease My condition in relation to poor breathing and associated illness of lung disease, other-wise known as asthma.

5. Ease the pressure of a drastic-move that could impair my childrens' future in relation to other criminality's' of neighbouring-internal;-city-links'.

6. Ease clothing-storage of what gathers-dust and collects dust that impairs my breathing-condition.

7. Will help to enlighten privacy-dressing and undressing at particular times of the day.

8. Will reduce my childrens' rivalry of disputes' in relation to arguments deprived from cramped conditions'.

Out-Side extension

1. Will release room for the children's study and a viable space for eating.

2. At present there is no adequate space for this growth area of equities'.

3. Will allow room for extra-family tuition

4. Will grant space for more indoor movement of what is constricted by small space environment.

5. Will allow and grant access for more standard amenities' in relation to washing and clothes drying.

The extension and loft conversions if done on a grand scale in relation to the location of situated houses' will:

1. Increase the value of the houses' as an investment scheme.

2. Increase the living-standard of the general-population of tenants'.

3. Will bring living-standards into the 21st century.

4. Will increase renting and letting scheme' on the register of Phoenix properties' in relation to the tourism trades that the Olympics will offer in relation to the location.

5. Will add extra value to the rights to buy for ex-council tenants' and will encourage a new generation to buy future property in the located area.

6. A good investment always implements a revenue of return.

Look forward to hearing about the advancements'


Letter can be sent on my behalf, in relation to community voicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment