Monday 29 November 2010

Muslim related topic of debate...does not need any other inputs from outside influence of voice activated feminism's', as this is part and formation of religious faith and human rights' of Democratic speech and freedoms' to practice ones' faith without prejudices'.

Facts about knowledge and superseding one another, in knowledgeable literature's and active responses of implementations', between the spouses' of age difference and or other, knowledge-superseding' of effectiveness.

Even if a woman is more knowledgeable in literature readings', there maybe downfalls' and or other inadequacies', and or lack of knowledge in certain area's that will be a discredit to her family and or raising of the children.

(I am not included in this as I was deliberately left without funding to educate my children appropriately)


Though I believe that the stance of the male persona, effectively credits the children, with principles and disciplines' that in some cases' women can not do, because of lack of physical and other attributes that add to this.

Therefore, if a women supersedes' her husband and or spouse in readings' and other, it is still priority that He leads' his household, if he is capable of doing so, refraining from doing so, when he has the ability , is Haram and he is conclusively withholding knowledge - deliberately, because of the superseding of Islamic readings and other, from the more practising and or active member - islamically.

Therefore, even though I may have and or am participating in a project that would effectively under Islamic law' supersede all known male counterparts' of teachers', with known status of effect, I am a second in regards to the male teachers' and male persona, thus including a spouse.

Reasons listed below

I can not lead the prayer for the male community

I can not educate my children appropriately without the inputs' of the male counterpart

I can not protect my family from outside dangers', appropriately, as a male counterpart would be able to do this more effectively (this is my own list of inabilities' and I am not speaking on behalf of any other member of community, therefore activism will not be accepted)

I can not travel without a valid Mahram, through my own choices' of religious practice in accordance with Islamic teachings', as we all know not all women follow the correct teachings.

Can a man do this, yes he can.

(Talking in response of Islamic rulings, may not apply to my individual status of affairs')

I can not work and or attend courses' without the given consent of my spouse....


I am allowed to take from funds' without the permission from my spouse, but prefer not too.

I am allowed to go to the masjid, whenever I like, to seek Islamic knowledge, I am only restricted from doing so, if a ruling is passed because of the lack of respect and mannerisms' displayed in relation to arrogance and misdemeanor conduction's' of inappropriate dressing and other displays of arrogance, by other muslim women, who are abusing their rights' in the house of Allah.

I am allowed to seek divorce, if Islamic education is not being implemented in the home, if I desire to do so, though it is better to marry a righteous spouse from the off-set. In the sight of Allah, patience is a better foundation, and a divorce should be the last option.

Though I chose to give islamic advice without funding, that does not apply to a male counterpart spouse, and or children?

I am allowed to educate a spouse that is lessor in Islamic knowledge then myself, and let him take over at a later point and or period in time.

If I have nobody and or no family members-, as a female, it is better, to phone the imam, and ask for a representative to participate the Hajj-on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment