Wednesday 15 December 2010

Myself and personal conduction

I do not and or will never expose myself unnecessarily, without a natural decree of mistake by Allah's ordained orders or law of the land documentations for other purposes' of travel and or working the market places', and or an enforced contact of any male body part, in relation to my own well being- of faith related values'. As for rumours' of effective slanders within and amongst the brothers' in relation to a mistake of identified minor exposure in regards to a mild opening that I was unaware of and not happy in the least about, not by choice of circumstance and that an incitement of rumour is nothing but heresy by the vindictive shaytan, I have been subjected to a complete ban.

Allah knows best...as a result to rumour spreading....and we will all have our decreed judgements', though you have already, by force, given me mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment