Wednesday 22 December 2010

I suffer from complete high blood pressure....facts can be established through medical records' of pre.....clampsia in pregnancy, of what is fact, part of the condition, can make me erratic at times', I wouldn't function well in a work related placement......

I have terrible back problems', from a enforced c section...medication....of what, due to herbal values'....I resisted.

I suffer from extreme tiredness in relation to dealing with the children on all occasions' of raising's' the children by self.

I have extreme social concerns' about children's safety........this makes me suffer from anxieties' and extreme worries'....

The children have to be with me at all times'.......only during schooling times' are they left in the care of other trustees'.


The news incites extreme parental paranoia over going to work due to all the child abductions and sex related issues' of accounts that are so wide spread in our society.


My spouse ties'....are effetely on and off......and as a mother I always like to see the good in people....though usually I have to burden the consequence of his actions' of irresponsibility's'.

I dont like to call police interventions' as I think that their priorities' could be used at risk locations of violence..

It was my choice to allow him to come back on a trial run and now I am saddle with a kid, and effectively he done another runner.

he just thinks he can come into my life when ever he pleases', well I am going to show him the door next time, for sure.....oops it happened again....

I have just been in a brief relationship with another spouse, we broke up and now i find myself with his barn.

He thinks, when he gets drunk, he uses' it as a sympathy excuse......because he knows that we as a religious identity, we don't drink....so he pushes' all the boundaries' to get back inside....when I open that door the same thing happens again....

It will work....just try to push the right buttons'.....and in I go again....


Tactics of reverse psychology....typical

I am so fed up with him....he comes' home......to eat and has a cloth wash...and then he thinks he can just gain the trust of my bed...now look at me.....

Who do these men think they are?

Just abusing us....

Thats' it, i am going to put my foot down.....oops the same thing happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment