Wednesday 15 September 2010

the reason why the gays; sort for protection in the church, and imposed themselves' on congregations unsuspectingly at first hand, Oh shell we come out, shell we come out in the open, and announce we are gay priests and gay nuns', was because they knew at first hand, we as all religious ordainates' never excepted the,m and that they ran in, hid under a smoke screen and twisted truths' to fill their desires' of effect, thus enforcing us all to have to live with their filth of perversity.

My Rights to my own views' and that they gays have sort to hurt me by any means' possible when I was having tests' and that I was innocent of any concepts that they were working as nurses' and doctors under the banner of unity, and that they failed to inform that they were, and thus they took advantage and sort to use and utilise old equipments that in turn hurt me internally and they shouldn't be allowed to practise on muslim women, hiding their sexuality, and then in turn hurting us due to our views' that their acts are disgusting and wrong.

And that, their quest is unrelenting in their torturous campaign against faith people, and that all of my below statements of accounts in regards to the hindering of my children and other, has been due to their corruption of effect with profs to back my claims .

And that these gay women are just as bad as these pedophile priests', or even more so, in regards to trying to kill peoples' children of faith ordinations', and that a gay choice is something made approaching adulthood and children should not have to encur death threats of extremities' in regards to underhanded acts' of corruptions in the hospital's and other and that better screening if not bans should be set in place because of this bias campaign to exterminate us a faith groups .

If I am one, and they targeted my three children how many more children a across the globe have been targeted by these individuals'.

And that faith ordinations should be allowed to set about their own unique hospitals to protect their own Faith groups from the corruptions of the gays' with small funding for them, at site locations of protected grounds' of undisclosed natures as so not to be a prime targat for the homosexuals' who in turn are, three of my children were targeted, imagine how many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment