Tuesday 14 September 2010

And when I was pushed to attend sessions' at the local white foot lane school, I said to Joe, it's not too late to mend this, its not to late to turn this around, in reference to the world wide obesity problem in children.

Then they sent in their government team, of what they failed to inform me of the means of a planned operation, whereby I stated that this project could run world wide, thus they also give me a complete run down on how much I knew about the dietary of children, and how to install a programme of good foundations of eating habits before age related obesity becomes a main factor of problem.

And then they subsequently took the idea and ran it, without a second thought to how much I contributed to the physiological make up of children and food regimes, thus they took all of the ideas that I ran, with little and or no knowledge of children themselves, this also happened with the dink campaign, whereby I wrote the book, and they transferred all associations of description of page writing into the pentathlete without authorised authority t o do so, they only asked for a suggested idea, and not a plagiarism Right of idea. So they took the idea without an authorised plagiarism of effect and thus they stole both unique concepts' of originality's'.


They didn't inform that they would be publishing a food booklet alongside with pork portions' and it was absolutely not mentioned prior to my investments' of ideas and that I was under the impression that I was building and contributing to mu portfolio and that I wasn't under the impression that the association was going to use a ploy tactic in a missionary effect, and that they never warned me of the risk associations in regards to publications' of myself in relation to my faith, thus they went about to set a trap to incite a hate campaign of what I was originally unaware of. And now i am on a blacklist watch because of this.

And that this is an absolute disgrace that my children have been subjected to future impairments' and that we need to have a stated compensation scheme for the offensive and religious incitements setout in eyesight of my faith ordinations'.

And that they set out with the same effect on the share programme thus they stole all entries' whereby they didn't inform us that they would be utilising the information to their betterment of education system. Particularly mine, as they knew already how much I knew in regards to the psychology of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment