Monday 20 September 2010

I would like to be constantly reminded ; after pulling everyone through a murderous time, after contributing to the working network and the support system of the world.

After living and supporting my children without hardly any support system, after being practically enslaved for the last thirty years', apart from a two year period.

And more; how I can be compared to the braying of a donkey, or the delaying of the breaking of the fast, all I have to say to that is, that the lessor in such a circumstance of hardship, of where no funds' to a good system of house keeping and other, and being controlled by a complete male environment and female conspiracy.

Then you compare me to the delayer of the fast.

I delay; yes', as circumstance permit, lets not forget the hospital of forcements, the three in one mmmr, of what my children had extreme reactions too, of what I had to live with the consequence for more then ten years, and many other.

And that I am now, after many years' of oppression, delaying in what is not good, the prayer,and it is not recommended.

And that due to enforced circumstance and no choice, and you all know your role in what you have done, that being away from congregation and other support systems', and extreme circumstance of living, that in its entirety I have and do delay in prayer, but saying that, I shouldn't be used as a scape goat for the lazy and retired who have enforced these circumstances on me, to ease their own consciousness of lacking in spiritual endearment of following the correct path of the rosul Allah.

And that; everyone of you remember the one wrong action that I done to you, and we will count them on the finger and then I will remember all and number all the wrongness and wrong actions', and spying'' of what is illegal, and then will talk about it.

Oh and age doesn't count....oh not really, I was only joking.

And that will anyone willing put their hand up and say they will live through what I have lived through, willing be conspired and retired to confinements', no, I don't think so, and I told you before that you shouldn't question me on these things', as Allah is the knower of what resides in the heart.

And that the funny thing about all of this; is that when I took my witness to god and to his messengers', no one told me anything and that; no one did and or informed me and nor did I know anything apart from my own belief system, nor did I read any material until; and people were only persuming that I was learnid, in Islamic knowledge through the actions of character and speech, and that it wasn't apparent that my knowledge of intensity of material, until further investigations' of unsuspecting thieves' of advancements in age and positions'.

And that; though I pronounced that shahada at the age of five, with witnesses', that I never knew and or read and nor was I called, until I had my first inspirational dream.

And pronounced it again at seventeen, of what was an initial step, and then again at nineteen , of whereby I was fully engaged to the belief system of materials of profs and evidences'. And that no one should presume anything, about anyone, until they know for sure the circumstance and or the written destination of the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment