Sunday 10 June 2012

When you bath, there is a slight scent, but you must be extremely sensitive to detect such clean behaviours' of natures'. Bathing is something that a female and male believer does frequently but for females, as I am living as this at the moment, is restricted in smells of beautifications' in bathing technique its kept simple, for example, I bath, but use minimum scents' and reside in the home most of the time, when I can and or am able too. As for my gender, I have chosen to alternate sides' of sleeping positions to establish regrowth, that I am able to do with such gender specialities, and become a giant rather then establish a male gender, that I may choose, after many years of earthly life, and that regrowth would be established in any partner of same gender positions as myself including hair regrowth. However, heritages is better then greed of gender change, and women of one gender and male of one gender have limited life span, we are sorry that we have been gifted with the line of Adam and Eves' technical organics' of pubic regrowths'. And it is a blessing and not a curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment