Thursday 28 June 2012

During shaban, I participated in-house, iblis cleaning, and there is no debt about that. I think your find, that there is a exact match, with corresponding dates', an exact match in expeidiations', thereafter, I also participated in the cleaning of, a Jannah exercise, not of choice but to relieve corresponding additional workers who fell short to recognise the extent of the condition of the nature of my protection scheme that I have been placed under. There after they may have suffered from attacks', extreme dream levels the same as my own and or similar to the ambiya. A exercise thereafter that made us arrive in reality of dreams of next day occurances'. I think you will find that all the people involved in this, have been used as a tool in chosen body selections', that correspond with the Jannah shops of bodily exchanges', meaning, when a person of belief enters paradise, be it a male, then the restrictions of male applications of exchanges will apply and vice-versa, in addition to the same laws of coded paradise-laws'. I participated in a cleaning, whereby these people were used thereafter to be an exchange of paradise purchases' thereafter reading the quran you will find that, all people involved will be covered as a choice of cleaning through dates' that are an exact match with my ramadaa'n baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment