Tuesday 5 June 2012

I have been asked to advertise a bike-shop that I use to visit when I was young, its located in water-loo. In the mean time, I have also been asked to advertise second-hand industries', they are not my kind of establishment of business conduction, and funds go directly to partisan catholic churches' that is not apart of my belief system, but they so kindly requested, as they state, poverty is high from within their own faith groups'. I have also been asked to promote fake nails' as a request to support other communities that are in the habit of absconding from their faith duties and or choose life over faith and faith conductions of renewals later in life. I have also been advised to state, that the defence teams and police are not happy that there is a prosecution team set up against me in relation to petty allegations' to obtain money my legal and illegal entries for compensations', and they have stated that, if you continue to push forward your advances' of case files', they will have no problems taking and exposing the sensitive case files in relation to the murder of Kirsty Bryant, and that you will not only be responsible for failing to win your liability suit, but will cause thousands of other children who are being tracked by offenders', and or those that are currently running sex rings' and are also being being tracked, to capture bigger connective circles', you will then be placed in protection programmes yourself, being the most hatred people in the world for letting and exposing the case files', that so many innocent children are relaying on, by this, we mean that they, the sexual offenders will flee the scene of the crimes and all the years of heavy work of millions of linked cases in relation to this particular crime, that have a direct target of one particular image, of credits', I am prime target. I would hate to think what thy would do with me, if they ever were to capture and or kidnap me. In that, all other entries of stated virgin accountabilities', under the law of the land are true and the hosting French cousins', while this being true too, means that they, have been legally overthrown, by faith laws and values', not to mention by legal laws of the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment