Saturday 2 June 2012

Elizabeth the 2nd has no standing rein, unless I give her authorisation to have standing rein, a legal entry of at present, is illegal. Elizabeth the 2nd, is a distant cousin from france. The order is as stated, that Elizabeth the 1st never gave her rights to hosting the immidate throne of reins and ties', away, neither did Hernry the 8th. Rather, Henry the 8th imposed conditions on His children of reining powers', all legally binding, under religous set laws, that are still apart of the standing law of the land, I there-fore retain the rights' of this here throne, I Elizabeth the 2rd, will be known as Elizabeth of abdullhi the 2nd, I have and will share standing powers with my two immidiate mahrams', as explained in previous blog entries'. Also, if she keeps continuing to insist that she hosts powers of Queen authorities, the punishments for treasonal accounts still are apart of this lands fitting legal laws'. Maybe her memory has returned. I no longer wish for her to be a throphy repressentative for myself and my leghal rein. Cancel all hosting events of her entries', Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment