Saturday 16 June 2012

I am going to bring you down if you attack my prince's. They are my two stated mahraams' and allowed to inter-act for me as stated before. I am an overthrow of regencies here, by all additions of legal laws' under the regal laws and laws', of laws' within government legalities'. I am allowed to have and or to issue statements to my speakers and talkers who can issue forward accounts of varying laws of ahaadith and other issuing rules' of accounts'. I am in the process of teaching my children and will not knee to pressures from higher powers who see fit to judge without knowledge in matters of faith values and talks of powerful and or non powerful natures, they are histroy lessons' and what is said is that wwe should fight for our rights of faith values, even to the point of when you see the oppression of even a wrong action by the state of schools and or others in relation to children and care values', talk to them and state, why are you feeding too much salt to our children, when they come home smelling like that of sea salt, now put my prines back, or I'll bring you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment