Friday 15 June 2012

I am working on a study that includes numbers, circumferences, and ratio' of mathmatical writing that covers all arabic standard, I can do it, and find it rather easy, and I can read it and others will be able to read it too, in how I am approaching and teaching it, though I have a direct link with my two mahraams', and is unlike any work that I have seen done, by any of you, and this will be the difference/ And that, my two mahraams are my covering protections' and links to the outside folds' of this teaching area of secure units, that I am currently held in, as I have already stated to you, these items take time to produce, it is inspirations and then sickness, for teachers of understanding as directed at you. Can some issues be taken up by others', that have furthering knowledges' that I haven't time to take forward in moves' that may benefit our communities'. Like all leaders', you have a chain of controllers', I being the foremost in direct teachings to and for teachers', and other approaches are also of benefits to our social and faith groups of community living. You have to make some moves', with your own trusts of leaderships/

No comments:

Post a Comment