Friday 1 June 2012

I wouldn't worry about hospital issues', objectives are being organised for area settlements'. It just appears', any work I do in relation to charity is thrown back by the prosecution teams', when they know that they made illegal entries' and took illegal actions against myself. The back door will be a pressing issue for Muslim investor. This back door was another illegal entry, and under illegal actions the employers of the association, sort to mislead me into believing that, if I signed for the door to be fitted that particular day, they would then be back within one week to retain the ordered required door for special circumstances of religous and or other cultural needs'. They stated, that, " we haven't the door you request in stock today, this was after they had started to carry out and had removed the other back door fitted in my property as part of the work-could not have been done and dusted without the removal of the back-door. They sort to then insist that they didnt have the required door that day, and would be back to fit it. I complained over and over again, about this issue, and being a lady of faith values', it does tend to annoy me. And that, that was a humiliation, and degradation of my moral well being, and safety, they failed to see the bigger picture, in facts of such that, eating disorders and or over instabilities' could have arisen from such a spiteful action against a representing spokes person, for those with less fortunate skills', to propose to take legal actions for such lame work tactics of racist employees', with still no legal binding action taken to replace the illegal theft of the original order of required door. They took it upon themselves, regardless of the protection plans set up in review of the murder of Kirsty Bryant and other leads' a true statements to account, and sort to impose a door that would put me further at risk of assault and or attack. And, just out of interest, if I wished to be a limelight worker, I would have taken objectives to take on my skills of talents a lot sooner, and rather, being so talented, wasn't worth the study, as it seems', one childs life ended and so then, did mine. Al humduillah then, I have the Quran to base something on, isnt it. And that, what, and that the links go further, into suggest that you put me at risk even in use of this programme. But thats fine, isnt it, just as long as you get some kind of money fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment