Sunday 3 June 2012

Under the laws of the land, that are still correct today, that makes me Queen of all of Britain and all countries that carry the British flag. The correct title for myself is, not Elizabeth the 3rd, rather Elizabeth the 2nd is an illegal rein and she has no authority under my powers of control and this title of name is an illegal entry. Rather, I am Elizabeth the "nd, and she, who is only a cousin from France, has the title Elizabeth, as only a hosting name and not the Queen of this here land. II seized all controls of powers, when I was found to be virgin of this sexual land, and that is correct under all stated control laws within the house of commons' and furthering laws of regal stated positions'. No contests of control, I can have her arrested for fraud of intent to overthrow the true extended blood line of Henry the 8th. Do I said like a Joke. Rather, she should return to her inheritances of houses' in France, that are at the moment, on loan to raise funds for interests in wealth positions'.I have stated my wishes' in regards to my rein of powers', and if I am attacked and anyone who resembles my men, women, and children, then its only fair to sate that I will send in a forwarding attack. Otherwise, I love my people and are easy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment