Wednesday 24 August 2011

In that, I still stand by what I said.....

And that adjusting to religion in youth, is better then adjusting to religion in age, this was your fundamental mistake.

And that, I never done anything outside the folds of Islam, and that, this is the problem for you, because thereafter you have no justification for any of your advancing stealing and or other demands' of what would have been a legal requirement if the case was different, therefore you have no justification for your unhealthy actions, and thats' now your problem.

And it would have been better if I was left, then you informing me of your corruptions'.......you tell me things' of rubbish....and birthing partners of shaytan natures', at the most crushing time and experience of my life, so that the physical ease is better then emotional pain, who are you to judge who I am.....you have and are in grave error.....and still you disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment