Wednesday 3 August 2011

Also, does Scotland think, after their mass murderous campaign, associations with America, that I as queen of England, will be and or would be prepared to reassemble business links' with them again, are we all aware of the disgusting rein of the long hull of Scottish powers', going right back to fukashimi...did I order Vietnam and or other war hulls'....? oh you have many effective answers to give....I will take full power of control and issue no further bayas'.....England is the strong hold of the world economy and you as Scottish power know this full well...and that I have more associational friends and business associates then what you think....I will put my foot down with your horrendous bullying ploys', and that for you to have taken such actions of strike on my arrival and pin pointing of location, with exam results and or other observatories made by you, you must have known that I wouldn't entertain such rubbish's' and or behaviours'...this will not continue...are we clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment